Lily And The Stranger In Her Bathroom

It’s been two weeks of being dazed and partying hard, I could hardly remember most of it, it was time to hit the breaks, as much as I love to party I do have a reality to get back to; money won’t make it self, my assistant has been really persistent in pulling me out of cloud nine and dishing some really good get your act together speech and now she’s planned consultations after consultations for me, I should really give her a raise.
I looked at my reflection as I stood posing in the outfit I had decided on, consultations required I look cooperate so I had picked out a tight around the a*s suit pant and a lovely pink sheer shirt, and since most offices liked to blast the AC on Max I wore a jacket.
I had lost weight too I realized, I should party with M.J and will often instead of hitting the gym, I was ready to go snag some new clients as I stepped into some cute as hell pumps I picked up during an impulse shopping with Blessing, I took my bag with my laptop in it and headed out.

The first two consultations were in offices at area three, I drove in silence practicing my opening speech in my head.
The first consultation was a breeze and I got the ‘we’ll get back to you’ response but I was almost certain they would judging from how his eyes lit up when he saw a calendar design I did and about what I said about customizing it to fit his taste gesturing to the portrait behind him; narcissistic bosses were the easiest, the second one tough, requiring more explanation and asking a shit load of unnecessary questions.
“That can be possible, sir but I paint and not photograph” I started trying to hide the strain in my voice
“But I can work with a photographer on it and if you want, I can paint the pictures and play with it a little” I said looking at the snotty boss whose eyes were fixed on my laptop with an indecisive look
My phone rang and I looked down to see it was my younger brother calling, I put it on silent mode and started suggesting something else to who promises to be a nightmare of a client, my younger brother called a couple times before sending a text, I wonder why he was calling
“Yo sis! I can’t find your spare key”
Oh shit! That only meant Tolu was at my place, why the hell was he here and was he alone? I texted back
“Go around the back and check on top of the gen should between two overlapping zinc sheets” I didn’t ask if he was with the whole fam, that would just ruin my mood.
After my last consultation,I drove home tired, I braced myself as I opened the door to my apartment, the TV was on and a couple people were shooting away at each; typical Tolu,they was no sign my folks were with him I could have smelt some awesomeness from the kitchen, I walked around to stand in front him
“Big sis” he started and stood to hug me, I hugged him feeling a bit better, I turned down the volume
“Shouldn’t you be in school, the hell are you here for” I asked

“You look tired, why don’t you freshen up and I’ll tell you all about it” he said with his infectious smile, he used that smile to get anything from our parents, he’ll do fine with the family business.
I got to my room, dumped my bag on the bed and peeled out of my clothes, I started towards the bathroom when I ran into a wet hard body that sent me crashing down on the floor, he immediately came down beside me
“Are you okay? Oh please don’t scream I am tolu’s friend, I know I shouldn’t be in here but the guest room had no hot water, I just needed to get some but the bath just looked so good” He said talking fast leaving me speechless, his gaze shifted from my face and I instinctively covered my b**bs with my hand.
”Get out” I snapped
He scrambled out and I frowned and went into the bathroom, I was pissed off some guy used my bath and he had water all over the floor, I decided to just take a quick warm shower, why didn’t Tolu mention a friend making me run unclad into an almost unclad guy.
He felt solid and looked solid as I thought about it like, he worked out and he was unclad in my tub, I felt my p*ssy tingle as I started to drift. What the f**k was I doing thinking about my younger brother’s friend unclad, I got out and draped myself in a towel.
I had just stepped in when there was a knock on my door and Tolu’s friend came in wearing a short and T-shirt this time
“Tolu said to tell you he took your car to go get dinner to make up for our visit” He said
“Of course he did” I rolled my eyes saying a silent prayer for my car to return in one piece.
“And I am really sorry about earlier” He continued
“It’s okay, I’m just not used to being knocked down unclad” I replied
“For what it’s worth you have a banging body I should have been the knocked off my feet”
“Was Tolu hot friend hitting on me?” It made me feel flattered
“And what would you know about a banging body” I said before I could stop myself
“I know how to appreciate it and make it tremble in pleasure” He said taking a step forward
The room felt heated up and I knew he was serious with the look in his eyes not knowing why but I dropped my towel
“Then show me” I said with smirk

He was besides me in two long stride, his hands quickly skimmed my body from my hips to the side of my b00b’s, this should feel wrong but it felt thrilling, he lifted me off the ground; boy was strong, and laid me on the bed, he parted my legs while we locked eyes, he kissed me thigh trailing kisses down making my clit anxious.
He kept on kissing my thighs and I could feel my p*ssy screaming from the anticipation, suddenly he gripped my thighs and pulled me towards him,
‘Oh’ was all I could mutter before he covered my p*ssy with his mouth, he sucked hard using his tongue to slitter into my hole,his tongue f**ked and then flickered over my clit, he slowly nibbled and sucked on my clit making me moan shamelessly; where did he learn to eat p*ssy so well, he went back to f**king my hole with his tongue sucking as he did.
He replaced his tongue with his fingers and f**ked me hard with them, he sucked hard as he pushed his fingers in and out of my dripping c**t, he took out his fingers and sucked, his wet fingers laid on my clit and he rubbed it in a circular motion slowly as he sucked hard on my c**t, his fingers opened up my clit and without warning he left my clit and drove his tongue into my sensitive throbbing clit.
I let out a shrill moan as I quaked and trembled under him gushing out juices all over his face, he sucked and licked as I trembled all over, he looked up when he finished licking
‘Told you, you’ll tremble in pleasure ‘
‘No kidding ‘ I sighed throwing my head back to enjoy my climax

source: Pulse

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

How to Install Tile Flush with Hardwood Floors

10 Amazing Shower Stall Ideas for Your Bathroom

A Custom Six-Pac - Truck Camper Magazine