Country Primitive Curtains? - Bangor Forum

5. Re: Country Primitive Curtains?

Go online to www.jakesctp.com They are right outside of Lancaster, Pa. They specialize in Park Curtains. They are a great store, I go to the area twice a year and never miss a stop in Jakes country trading post. It's actually a pretty big place, it's grown, and you can now shop online. When I saw your post I had to respond. I don't know if you have ever visited the Lancaster, pa area, but if not, you would love it. Along Route 340 in Bird in Hand, Pa, and Intercourse Pa, there are tons of shops with primitives. I've never found a place with so many of these shops in one place in all my travels. I am visiting the area again myself next weekend.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

How to Install Tile Flush with Hardwood Floors

10 Amazing Shower Stall Ideas for Your Bathroom

A Custom Six-Pac - Truck Camper Magazine