All Natural Baby Registry Checklist

So you’re pregnant. Woo-hoo! Congratulations! Get ready for the ride of a lifetime. And a ton of details that you’ve probably never considered.

  • Where will baby sleep?
  • Will I really cloth diaper?
  • Which gadgets do I really need?

I remember feeling faint as I walked the aisles of Babies R Us.

  • How would I pay for all that stuff?
  • Moreover, where on earth would I put it?

It was overwhelming.

That’s why a baby shower checklist is so handy!

Once I learned what I did and didn’t need, I knew I needed to make an easy checklist for future mamas. My goal in creating this baby registry checklist is to include everything you need to ensure your baby is comfy and cared for – and nothing more.

And of course, everything is as natural as possible.

When you’re ready, let’s get started with the baby clothing checklist. Baby clothes are impossibly cute, and fortunately not that expensive.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

How to Install Tile Flush with Hardwood Floors

10 Amazing Shower Stall Ideas for Your Bathroom

A Custom Six-Pac - Truck Camper Magazine