Aromatherapy Associates Oils - Worth the hype?

image
As they have become a daily reached for product over the past four weeks, I wanted to share my thoughts with you on some products which are often raved about in the beauty world, and rightly so. Aromatherapy Associates has been a favourite brand of mine for around a year and a half now, with their Rose Hydrating Mist being a firm favourite skincare product as well as their Soothing Face Oil which works to nourish, repair and replenish my skin during the colder months. Aromatherapy Associates are most well known for their oils and with their Miniature Bath & Shower Oil Collection on a lot of people's Christmas wishlists, I thought I would share my thoughts on their infamous oils and my favourites. 
The Aromatherapy Associates Miniature Bath & Shower Oil Collection* (Aromatherapy Associates*, 9x3ml, £32)is the perfect way to try lots of the lovely oils Aromatherapy Associates produce, without having to commit to the full size straight off. Personally, I adore when brands offer a set like this, where you are given the chance to see whether something really does as it claims, whether it's a product that suits you or whether it's something you would like to buy in full size. Over the past four weeks I have been incorporating each of these oils into my everyday routine, to get a proper feel for the oils themselves and the various treatments and scents that come with them. The set itself contains 9 3ml glass vials, which may not seem like much to some but you're set to get at least three uses from each, roughly 27 uses out of the set. Making each use just £1.19 each, not bad! Each oil is a therapeutic oil with a different treatment and experience including Revive Morning, Revive Evening, Support Equilibrium, Support Lavender & Peppermint, Relax Light, Relax Deep, Support Breathe, De-Stress Muscle and De-Stress Mind. Using these oils is so super simple, and the benefits from them are almost instantaneous. The suggested amount per use is a cap full, and you can use them either in the bath or the shower. I personally prefer to use mine in the bath and I pop a cap full under running water, depending on what treatment I need at the time. The way this works in with the hot water of a bath to make my entire house smell utterly phenomenal, is just stunning. For me, I can pretty much instantly feel my entire body and mind relaxing when I sink into a bath with an Aromatherapy Associates oil and by the time I get out of the bath, the scent has completely enveloped me. Relax Deep is a perfect oil for before bed if you've had a long day and you need to unwind and relax before you get in bed, and after a long day I really love De-Stress Muscle which makes me feel as if it's working from the inside out to make me less tense, relaxed and ready for a good nights sleep ahead
My favourite oils are Revive Morning and Support Breathe, and I actually use these in very different ways to how the set suggests. I have Revive Morning and Support Breathe on my desk and every morning, they are one of the first things I reach for. Revive Morning has the invigorating scent of grapefruit, rosemary and juniper and it's key benefits are to invigorate and wake up the mind and body. For me this is a necessity in the mornings, lightly smelling the scent makes me feel more refreshed and if I pop a drop of the oil (literally a teeny, tiny drop - less is more, with any oil) behind my ears, I feel it helps me throughout the morning - and the day as these oils are long-lasting and made with incredibly high quality ingredients. Whenever I am feeling tired or not quite fully awake, the Revive range is the perfect solution. Support Breathe has a more basic need for me - it helps me breathe easily. I have asthma, and especially in the colder months I find it much harder to control and the wheezing and short breath is a constant irritation for me in the A/W. Support Breathe acts as a decongestant for cold and flu symptoms, as well as making breathing easier. With the cleansing powers of eucalyptus, pine, tea tree and peppermint, it's incredibly refreshing and intoxicating and I find just the scent of this oil is enough to help me feel more relaxed and for my breathing to return to normal. I also pop this in my bag for on the go because I find it more helpful than my asthma medication! Support Breathe has been a revelation to me, an alternative way to help me breathe easy and it genuinely does work - I'll be buying the full size as soon as my miniature runs out. 
If you're thinking of popping this on your Christmas wishlist or maybe picking it up for someone else, I'd say go for it! The collection is beautiful in it's own right, presented in a simple yet elegant gift box and each of the glass bottles is adorable, clearly labelled and easy to use. The chance to try so many different oils from a brand of such high quality ingredients, products and standards is a great way to be introduced into the brand and for me at least, it's been the perfect way to find out which oils are best for me. Are they worth the hype? Definitely! 
image
I post daily, keep up to date with my newest posts by following me
*This post contains the Aromatherapy Associates Miniature Bath & Shower Oil Collection, which I was kindly gifted for review. All opinions are 100% honest and my own - I hope you enjoyed my review! 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

How to Install Tile Flush with Hardwood Floors

10 Amazing Shower Stall Ideas for Your Bathroom

A Custom Six-Pac - Truck Camper Magazine