The New Philosophy Amazing Grace Dry Shampoo

Philosophy Amazing Grace

I’ve been blogging for a long time now and in all these years, there are certain collaborations that I look back on and think “I cannot believe I got to work with them!” High on that list was getting to work with one of my favorite beauty brands of all time, Philosophy, on a campaign to launch their new dry shampoo in my signature scent, Amazing Grace. I’ve written about them here and here and for anyone that knows me, can attest to the fact that I’ve been using everything from the line for as long as I can remember.

When they approached me to help launch their new dry shampoo, I almost fell out of my seat. The shoot ended up falling on my birthday, the best birthday gift I could ask for, and we headed out to an incredible house out in the Hamptons for a full day of shooting.

<a href=Philosophy Amazing Grace Dry Shampoo" width="1400" height="2100" />

For those of you who’ve never smelled Amazing Grace, I should probably tell you why I love it so much. Whenever I use anything from the collection, I get compliments. I always say that it smells like clean skin, but better. It’s beautifully subtle and without sounding cheesy, always puts me in a good mood. My go to routine always includes using their shower gel, followed by their body emulsion and layering their EDT perfume on top. Now that they’ve added a dry shampoo into their line, I promise you all, it will be the best smelling dry shampoo you’ll ever use. It smells SO GOOD, like clean fresh florals, and does a beautiful job at refreshing day two (or three!) hair.

<a href=Philosophy Amazing Grace Dry Shampoo" width="1400" height="933" />

HOW TO USE: shake well before use. spray two to three inches away from hair, focusing on the roots to provide extra volume and texture. Wait a few seconds, then gently rub in with your fingers or brush through.

Check out some of the videos we shot here and you can find all of my favorite products, including their new dry shampoo here.

[embedded content]
[embedded content]

Thank you to Philosophy for partnering on this post.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

How to Install Tile Flush with Hardwood Floors

10 Amazing Shower Stall Ideas for Your Bathroom

A Custom Six-Pac - Truck Camper Magazine