Mike and Sara Rehab a 60s Retro Ranch : Vintage Poodles Invade the Hall Bathroom!


May 2, 2017

Mike and Sara Rehab a 60s Retro Ranch : Vintage Poodles Invade the Hall Bathroom!

By Sara In AZ

Decorating….the FUN part!!!

But first, I don’t know if y’all remember the original toilet that we had in place – it was this newer American Standard toilet.

100_2022

I wish I knew what happened to the original toilet?! Anyway, I just really thought the space would look better with a “vintage” toilet……I love the squared off tanks and footprint of older toilets – so we headed down to our local salvage place to hunt!

Luckily, we found this white Kohler for $40 that fit the bill perfectly!

100_2236

Now, let’s bring on the poodles! Oh my gosh, I was SOOOOO excited about this you have no idea! I’ve had all my vintage poodle stuff boxed up for almost 3 years now….. just waiting for this bathroom to be finished so that I could bring it all out. It was like Christmas day unwrapping all the poodle stuff! We hung a cabinet above the toilet so I’d have a safe place for most of my spaghetti poodles.

100_2289

Mike bought me these Witco-ish wooden poodles years ago, I hung them above the towel bar.

100_2293

I can finally put my Poodle toilet paper holder back into use! Smile

100_2295

I found this poodle valance and window curtain set after we bought this house…we were worried about shower water in the window area and I thought these vinyl curtains were the *perfect* solution!

100_2298

Easy-peasy…just close the curtains when the shower is in use and open them back up after you are done!

100_2300

Of course we also have a poodle shower curtain!

100_2284

Here is a close-up of the design.

100_2497

I was excited to finally hang up my vintage poodle shelf by Ransburg.

100_2288

I somehow managed to find the perfect color poodle bath towels for the bathroom!

100_2480

There is even a poodle bath rug to use after you’ve showered!

100_2494

Some poodle goodies on the vanity.

100_2498

The small white poodle acts as our nightlight!

100_2500

And finally, yes –we even have a poodle hamper!

100_2493

Poodle bathroom – yes, I think we can check this one off the list as done….well, almost!

100_2588

Come back next Tuesday to see one final addition to the golden poodle bathroom…you definitely will not want to miss this!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

How to Install Tile Flush with Hardwood Floors

10 Amazing Shower Stall Ideas for Your Bathroom

A Custom Six-Pac - Truck Camper Magazine