Bathroom curtains with matching ruffles


I've been doing a lot of window coverings recently to keep the cold out of our little house.  I want to make an insulated blind for the bathroom, but first I wanted some pretty curtains to go over it.

In the bathroom already, I have the ruffled shower curtain I made, inspired by Anthro and other lovely sources.

image
So I wanted some curtains to match!

I used more 100% cotton quilter's cotton and added ruffles with the same zig zag finish on the edges.  I sewed them straight across, since the waves wouldn't really have the same effect on small, short curtains.  I felt sort of silly making such girly, pretty, almost sheer curtains in the dead of winter, but the insulated blind will do most of the work, I guess!  Here's how they turned out.

image
image

I love the light ruffles!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

How to Install Tile Flush with Hardwood Floors

10 Amazing Shower Stall Ideas for Your Bathroom

A Custom Six-Pac - Truck Camper Magazine