Should I remodel guest bathroom?

image
G AhearnAugust 5, 2017

Please help....I made rookie mistakes that bother me every time I look at them. We chose to keep the bath tub because of our elderly parents. I chose to finish the bathtub area without a border in order to avoid a three week delay. The marble tile was installed over the tub. I want to replace the tub for a shower now, since the bath opens to the pool area. I wonder if it is worth the expense or if it is even possible without redoing the entire bathroom. I have ordered a plain wood oval mirror with a bronze finish to replace the rectangular one. Should I paint the vanity white? Will a niche of brown mosaic tiles do the trick? Would also like a bench (built-in? stand alone teak?

image

image

image

BookmarkLike

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

How to Install Tile Flush with Hardwood Floors

10 Amazing Shower Stall Ideas for Your Bathroom

A Custom Six-Pac - Truck Camper Magazine