Americas Best Value Inn in Bradford

I was scheduled to arrive Thursday nite. I had no directions on how to get there, so I called. I could not understand them on the cell phone on how to get there. I handed the phone to the person I was travelling with, and they could not understand them either. The only thing they would say was "follow 219, k". I asked a few a people and they did not know where the hotel was. finally asked at another hotel, and the lady was nice enough to let me know where it was. Once there, and we checked in, the room we had, was not what was we ordered, although it was cheaper. There was no heat in the room, so we had to call the office, and we had to walk up to the office to get a space heater. Which it did help keep us warm. If you were on the inside of the room, trying to get out, we had to use both hands to get the door open, cause it was stuck so much. There was duct tape on the back of the window in the bathroom. Dont know what that was about. The breakfast, was a choice of 3 different cereals, apples, milk, oj, watered down coffee, and white bread. you could toast if you wanted to. No muffins, donuts. You also had a 6 foot clearance to go under to get to the back, and I was wondering if I would clear it. Also, not much of a choice for tv stations. Not a lot of good reviews of this hotel/motel.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

How to Install Tile Flush with Hardwood Floors

10 Amazing Shower Stall Ideas for Your Bathroom

A Custom Six-Pac - Truck Camper Magazine