Daddy's BabyGirl - Wattpad

Recap
In the morning I was awaken by screaming so I'm hurrying down the stairs like what the fuck is going on.... I look around and nobody is there so I'm like I must be hearing shit but when I turnt around BOOM my father smashed cake on my face I was like daddy he's just standing there laughing talking about happy birthday babygirl I was like really look at my hair now daddy he's like it's fine I'll give you money to get it done but smile I need a picture I was like but daddy I can't see he's like man shut up so that's what I did then I was like can I go get dressed now so we can go on our date he's like okay hurry up I'm like don't rush me plus I have to get cake out my hair he didn't say anything so I just hurried up the stairs to hop in the shower I cleaned my face and hair real good to the point where I thought my hair was going to fall out and I lathered my body in some strawberry pineapple bodywash. I made sure I was smelling good cause you may never know what's going to happen tonight (wink wink) I got out the shower and found a golden chain on my bed from my daddy that said daddy's baby girl I loved it then lotion my Body after I ironed my cutter shorts that made my ass pop and crop top that made my titties look bomb I then had to find a matching bra and panties set cause you know any other day it be mix match I then just put my hair in a bun cause what's the use of doing it if I'm getting it done later ok then I grabbed my bag putting on my chain and met my father in the front room/living room he was on the phone from the looks he was in a deep conversation so me being me I'm trying to see who he talking to if he wasn't like Keri let me call you back I was like Keri? hmm she sounds familiar wait it's that bitch from the ice cream shop trying to sell her old ass cookie so I'm all in my thoughts when my fathers like so you like your chain? I'm like no I love my chain daddy he's like good cause it cost a arm and a leg but that's not the point but Keshia Neverson where do you think ya ass is going dressed like that? I'm like on a date he's like no the fuck your not like that I'm like but daddy it's my birthday can I please ? Keshia what kind of father would I be to let you go out like that? I'm like my father daddy please? he's like just go get a jacket to cover up I was like ok but y'all know I ain't putting that shit on then he's like come on before we be late I'm like don't rush me daddy it's my birthday he's like yea yea lets go we locked up the house and left to go on our date so we driving and Oo nana and invented sex came on the radio I'm singing and I start smirking like this is my shit and my fathers looking at me like how you know these songs? I'm like cause umm I'm tryna come up with a lie but I'm like you remember when I asked could company come over a month back and you said yes but don't bother I came in the studio I tell you August was coming but you were to focused with your eyes closed singing so I left you a note and in the mist of all dat I learnt the chorus of the song but I was your fan before you became my father so yea he's like Oo yea remind me to lock you out my studio I was like why daddy he's like cause some shit I sing about you shouldn't hear I'm like daddy I'm almost 18 don't you think I know about sex when I said sex he started coughing like it's getting hot so I'm smirking like daddy you ok he's like yeah but answer this question for me how do you know about ssexx he had a hard time saying it I'm like school plus I watch porn he's like you watch porn I'm like nah I'm just playing i just wanted to see your face but I know a lil something he's like don't get hurt babygirl I was like I'm being honest he's like I got a question an I want you to be real with me I'm like ok he's like are you sexually active? now I'm caught between a rock and a hard place cause I'm like August was eating yesterday ok so I'm like what are you referring to sex or oral sex? he's like dammit Keshia just answer the question I'm like sex no but oral maybe he's like dammit I thought you were pure I'm like well you ask but I don't perform it I'm more given that kind of sex he's like Oo god why me being exaggerate like bye daddy it's just head lol he's like sweet Jesus stop babygirl it don't want to talk about it no more I was fine you asked and kept on laughing the rest of the way
So we get to this seafood restaurant on the shore I'm like word thank you daddy he's like anything for my baby but I'm thinking about keeping you home tonight I'm like why he's like because I can already see we gonna have some problems with your new age I was like how daddy how ? he's like our waiter is how he's over their eye raping you I was like no he's not daddy but under my breathe I'm like I should be eye raping him and he's Puerto Rican with a ponytail man that can be papi he's like what you say? I'm like nothing daddy so what you ordering he's like lobster and crabs I'm like ok I'm ordering a shrimp cocktail he's like ok so our waiter comes back with our drinks and takes down our orders we then waited an hour for our food then we ate we took an IG pic together and one of our food but i put the one of our food up with the caption me and daddy eating I didn't put the one of us up because we haven't went public I don't know why but I got almost 400 like within 5 seconds then we left so he could drop me off to get my car because I have to go meet Bri , get my hair and nails done for tonight so we get back home and I'm eager to get out but my father pulls me back like here and don't max it out it was my own credit card I was like thank you daddy thank you he's like it was no problem now give daddy a kiss I kissed his cheek then ran to my car and pulled off ya bitch was rolling I called Bri telling her I was going to get my hair done then I was gonna meet her at the nail salon I get there and all my fly bitches like happy birthday I'm like thank you but gorgeous I need this hair did he's like I can see bitch so how you want me to do it I'm like make this shit bad so when I step out tonight everybody be like she a bad girl he's like no problem boo after 2 hours gorgeous had your girl looking like she stepped out a magazine on you bitches I paid him then left to meet Bri at SexyNails when I got there Bri was already inside getting her pedicure I'm like damn bitch you couldn't wait for me she's like sorry boo but this foot massage was calling my name I got situated and the relaxation took over then Bri's like so why you glowing bitch I'm like because it's my birthday she's like no bitch this a different type of glow I'm like how you know she like cause I've been your friend since elementary school so I know your glows I'm like ok then but what type of glow I got she's like a sex glow I'm laughing she's like it ain't funny now tell me are y'all fucking I'm like no and even if we were that's non ya business boo she like okay but I know y'all done something cause ya glowing so tell me I'm like bitch he dived in lastnight in the car she's like ya nasty bitch I was like I gotta admit it was bomb she was like really? I'm like bitch it was so good my legs was shakin he took me somewhere else I was screaming and shit she's like bitch just imagine sex that was only head I was like right bitch fuck around and have a heart attack she's like ya so stupid but you ready for tonight I'm like yea then the lady's like what calah I'm like pink and Bri's like red we were finished we just had to wait until the polish dried which took like 30 minutes then we was gone I took Bri home so she could get everything ready for tonight and get dressed cause it's already six o'clock I then drove to my house chilling missing my AuggiePooh I haven't spoken to him all day but I figured he was doing something important and would be by later to pick me up for my party so I just took a quick nap
Later around seven I got up and took a bath cause the shower would make my curls drop I stayed in there for a hour I got out putting on lotion,body spray,oil sheen in my hair then I put on a pink rumper with my pink and black sneakers I was putting on little lipstick cause I'm a fan of natural beauty after I received a call from my baby he was on his way so I decided to get my stuff and while I'm waiting go mess with my daddy he was like you look beautiful babygirl I'm like Oo I know daddy so what you gonna do tonight he's like chill maybe call my friend over I was like what friend he's like my friend I'm like daddy don't get hurt he's like no you don't get hurt but wait right here he got up and went to his room I was now on my phone thanking people for wishing me a happy birthday and then he's like heads up so I put my phone down and caught it I looked at the box then looked at him he's like since you told me your not fully sexually active I just wanted you to be prepared when you are just don't rush into it by the way I'm too young to be a grandfather ok I didn't know what to say besides what could you say your father just gave you a box of condoms I just said ok umm thank you and put then into my bag then August started beeping so I kissed his cheek and left out in the car I was still in my own world but soon snapped out of it when August said no kisses or hugs for daddy I was like com'er boy we was making out he then started kissing on my neck I was moaning then he grouped my ass I was like don't start nothing you can't finish he's like Oo I can finish I just don't wanna make you late to your party girl I was like yeah ok he's like just wait till it's over I'm like why he's like you'll see it took us 30 minutes to get to his house he was like come on baby we got out and everyone was like Happy Birthday when I tell you the party was packed that shit had people going from wall to wall people I haven't seen in awhile were there I was happy my baby did all this for me with a little help from Bri I was talking to my friend Angela when August popped up like you don't mind me taking her away from you she was like no then he pulled me to the dance floor when must be nice came on I was like now you know this our song now he's like I kind of figured that we danced the whole song then they played bend like a banana I can not like when I say we was sexing in the party we was having a good time then the played Rocket by Beyoncé and all the girls sat their man in a chair I was grinding hard on august I thought I was gonna get pregnant but when he grabbed my hips he started grinding back now y'all know I felt everything then they just had to play my song feeling on your booty by r. kelly man if the tension did not go from 0 to 100 real quick he had me on the wall I was winning it up on him he whispered in my ear that I was gonna get it when everyone left then he bit my neck we stayed this way all night teasing each other around 3 people started leaving Bri was last but she couldn't leave without saying safe sex is the best sex then he closed the door locking it smirking I knew that look so I took off running up the stairs......................
Like or Comment
One Love 😘

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

How to Install the KBRS Tile-Basin®

Tile Ideas for Your Kitchen or Bathroom

Republican leader: Keeping transgender men out of girl’s bathrooms is an ‘awful idea’ | News