Pimp my bath. - bathing resolved
I want to take more long hot baths in the bathtub. How can I make this activity even more relaxing and indulgent?
Bubbles low-priority. Interesting subtle scents might be nice, but nothing candy-like or super-perfumey please. As a shower-and-go gal all my life, I don't even know my way around bath salts / bath oils and the such, so rudimentary suggestions welcome!NB: The tub is sized for one, and I'm selfish with baths, so naughtiness isn't part of the question -- though if you've strong feelings about this or that toy, by all means recommend....
Bubbles low-priority. Interesting subtle scents might be nice, but nothing candy-like or super-perfumey please. As a shower-and-go gal all my life, I don't even know my way around bath salts / bath oils and the such, so rudimentary suggestions welcome!NB: The tub is sized for one, and I'm selfish with baths, so naughtiness isn't part of the question -- though if you've strong feelings about this or that toy, by all means recommend....
Komentar
Posting Komentar