Baby Products I Adore | Daily Dish Recipes
![]()

Having a baby comes with having a lot of “stuff”. And by “stuff” I mean things to take care of baby, for baby to play with, chew on, drool on, eat, poop in and of course sleep in/with. There are lists out there telling you all the things you need for having baby. And that’s all fine and dandy, but what about products that mom’s love that aren’t necessarily a standard item. Or what about what KIND of that item they love or swear by?
These are few of my lastest favorites for baby and why. We have used each and every one of these things with Carsyn, and I’m so glad I have them.

1. Car Baby Mirror. We have tried a lot of these out, and found that there are several things that you need to look for. First, construction. You want to make sure it’s made of strong materials and that it attaches securely on the seat or you will constantly be fixing it. Second, size. These are not created equal. The larger the mirror the better you can see baby while you’re driving. We love this car baby mirror because it’s ADORABLE, is available with a giraffe or a lion and is both constructed well, attaches securely and is large and easy to see baby while driving! A perfect 5 stars.

2. Teething Necklace or Jewelry. I never really understood these. Until Carsyn. And now we have a ton of them. This set is by far my favorite. It comes with both a bracelet and a necklace AND I cannot even tell you how often we get compliments on this. People are always asking me where to get them, and I just told you. This set is shaped perfectly for baby’s mouth, is super easy to clean and looks great with different outifts. Sold in other colors too.

3. Stroller Hooks. I didn’t think we’d need these either. But oh my are they a godsend on some days. This package of two stroller hooks allows me to keep all kinds of things close and if the basket is taken up by something else, it allows me to attach other items. They secure strongly in place with a velcro strap and have a carabiner style clip. Ours are sturdy, can handle quite a bit of weight and are perfect for running errands or a trip to the mall.
4. Baby and Toddler Bath Scoop. We have this one, and we couldn’t love it more. It’s great for washing baby’s hair and not running out of water while rinsing, it holds quite a bit. This one in particular has the ability to suction to the wall, and contain toys when baby is a bit bigger and splashing and playing with toys in there. I love it because it literally takes up a little wall space, is easy to suction on and remove as well.

5. Baby Bath Toy Organizer. Okay so as baby gets older, into toddler years, you will want to keep them entertained in the bathtub. This means lots and lots of random toys of various sizes and shapes. We have this Baby Bath Toy Organizer which I absolutely LOVE. It’s HUGE and contains a lot. It goes perfectly on our back shower wall, so it’s not in my way, but still holds a lot of stuff. In fact, we don’t even have it filled halfway up, so I know it will hold a lot.
6. Baby Bandana Drool Bibs (photos below). Click on the photo to be taken to the Amazon page to purchase that particular set. These different style drool bibs are perfect for baby. We love them for the fact that they keep Carsyn from having wet spots all over the top of every outfit he wears from the constant drooling. Plus, we have even fed him in them, so they are also great for that, though I would recommend washing them immediately (or at least soaking them), to keep them from staining from any orange or yellow baby foods (think carrots, squash, etc.) Plus every single one of these is cute and stylish and when you have a wide variety of options, they can match any outfit. The ones pictured below are the ones I have tested. All are made of high-quality material, have withstood multiple washings and not a single one has a permanent stain (which might say something about my mad laundry skillzzzzz!) haha
One last thing before I give you the photos/links – I would recommend buying multiple sets of these. If you think you only need 4, you are wrong. You will want different ones for when the others are soaking/in the wash and it’s very easy to go through several in one day. So unless you run a load every single day, possibly twice a day, you will run out. With that said, I strongly recommend each of these sets. We are very happy with all three of them!

7. Baby Ring Slings. This SUKKIRi Baby Ring Sling gets props for being one of the best breathable fabrics for summer. Now, in complete disclosure… we had a lot of trouble getting this one to work for us. I will say, we finally did because we did some major typing to ensure it would stay, and it does, but it wasn’t an easy fix. I left a review on this item in March of this year, but we had tried it out several times after I order it (in July ’15) when I left the review, the owner replied and made a comment towards the end about how we had lost the instructions since it had been so much time. Actually, nope. I printed them out and we had them there and we tried and tried to get it to work the way it said but it wouldn’t. Then we watched YOUTUBE videos and also had some trouble. I finally came across another review site that suggested trying to tie it a certain way with the rings so we did and now I love it, but only because I am not using it like they told me to. LOL Anyway, this IS a great sling and many have had NO problems setting it up and getting it to work. So go in eyes open, and realize that tying the fabric a little differently than suggested might make you feel a little safer. My daughter uses this primarily in the pool with her little one, but we have used it several other places too.

8. Silicone Baby Food Freezer Tray. Another item I wouldn’t have thought we actually needed before Carsyn, however we have had an absolute blast making our own baby food for him. I love that it is pure ingredients and I don’t have to worry about what’s in the jar. This silicone baby food freezer tray is by far my very favorite I have tried so far. The frozen baby food is SO easy to pop out of there and the tray is super easy to clean. We usually freeze up one kind at a time, then pop them into freezer bags and start with another. This keeps an ever changing supply of different foods handy and I can take out what I need and either thaw in the fridge or microwave for a minute. There is a “Recipe” booklet that comes with this tray too.

9. Zubels Rattles. Zubels is a company that manufacturs some of the greatest rattles I have ever seen. They are soft, plus and Carsyn loves them. There are a WIDE variety of choices available in different sizes, textures and critters. Carsyn is getting bigger, but he still reaches for his Zubel Rattle ALL the time! He just loves the sound it makes, plus they are so soft and cuddly.
Standard Amazon and Blog Disclosure for Crazed Mom reviews: I received this product to facilitate an unbiased HONEST review. If you scroll through my reviews you will see that I am fair and that I always use the item several times before reviewing. I am just like you and I buy on Amazon often. I want to know that I am paying for something that will work, so I make sure my reviews are 100% honest and experience based. If you are reading this on Amazon and found my review helpful, please click the ‘yes’ button below. Thanks!
![]()
Komentar
Posting Komentar