Katy Perry Purr Shower Gel Review & Pictures

<a href=Katy Perry Purr Shower Gel Review & Pictures" width="109" height="237" />You may remember that earlier this year, I received the Katy Perry Purr Bath Collection Gift Set as a belated birthday present.

Back then, I reviewed the perfume, but now it’s time for me to tell you about the Katy Perry Purr Shower Gel.

As far as I know, you can only get the shower gel as part of the gift set. So, since receiving it, I’ve been rationing it.

Whenever I wear the Katy Perry Purr perfume, I use this in the shower so that I can layer the fragrance.

So what do I think of the Purr by Katy Perry shower gel? Does it smell like the perfume? Does it leave behind a film on your skin?

The answers are just a click away!

Katy Perry Purr Shower Gel Pictures

<a href=Katy Perry Purr Shower Gel Review & Pictures" width="450" height="982" />

Purr by <a href=Katy Perry Shower Gel Pictures & Review" width="450" height="321" />

Purr by <a href=Katy Perry Shower Gel Review & Pictures" width="450" height="254" />

Purr by <a href=Katy Perry Shower Gel Review & Photos" width="450" height="368" />

Katy Perry Purr Shower Gel Ingredients

<a href=Katy Perry Purr Shower Gel Ingredients, Review & Pictures" width="450" height="381" />

Claims: TRUSTED

    Key Notes

    Katy Perry Purr Shower Gel Review

    Fragrance

    There are plenty of fragrance gift sets that come with shower gels, but they don’t always smell like the original perfume. Sometimes they’re completely different!

    I’m pleased to say that while the Purr by Katy Perry shower gel is not as potent as the perfume, the same notes still translate well.

    In the shower, I can smell fuzzy peach, apple, and some creaminess that blends everything together smoothly. And the great thing about it is that your skin gets lightly scented and the aroma remains even after you’ve left the shower.

    Lather

    The Purr by Katy Perry shower gel lathers up nicely and produces a lot of bubbles. (However, it’s not as bubble-tastic as the Bath & Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Shower Gel that you’ve heard me rave about last year.)

    Cleaning

    Even if a shower gel smells great and lathers well, it means zilch if your skin feels like it’s covered with a gross film. Thankfully, I didn’t have any nasty after-shower feeling on my skin. The shower gel rinsed clean and made my skin feel fresh.

    Packaging

    Now, here’s where we get to the superficial part.

    Packaging accounts for a lot – we all are guilty of buying something because “it looks pretty”. Well, I think that the Katy Perry Purr Shower Gel bottle looks hideously cheap.

    What bothers me the most about the design is the cap. The bottle is sleek, yet I feel like the cap is a bulky eyesore. (It’s what I imagine a robot’s shower cap looks like. Yes, that was random…)

    I also don’t like how it’s a screw-on cap. I’m not a total klutz, but when my hands are wet in the shower and I’m trying to open the smooth cap, it can get slippery. (My favourite shower gel bottle designs are the ones with a flip-up cap. It’s easier to access the product, and you don’t accidentally drop the cap.)

    Pros
    • Smells like a milder version of the perfume
    • Lightly fragrances skin
    • Scent lasts outside the shower
    • Lathers nicely
    • Leaves skin feeling clean (no gross film)
    Cons

    Final Verdict: 8/10

    The Katy Perry Purr Shower Gel performs and smells exactly as you would expect it to, but the packaging could use a redesign. Overall, I enjoy using this because it’s so different than the typical vanilla or bakery-scented shower gels that I normally reach for.

    Do you like fragrance gift sets that include matching shower gels? Have you tried the new Katy Perry Meow perfume (the one in the pink, milky bottle)? Do you like Katy Perry, or do you find her obnoxious?

    Share

    Komentar

    Postingan populer dari blog ini

    How to Install the KBRS Tile-Basin®

    Tile Ideas for Your Kitchen or Bathroom

    Republican leader: Keeping transgender men out of girl’s bathrooms is an ‘awful idea’ | News