2013 Bridal Shower/ Bachelorette Gifts
It’s wedding week here on Dear Wendy and to celebrate, I have some handy-dandy wedding-related gift guides to help you find the perfect gift for the brides, grooms, bachelorettes and bridesmaids in your life. When it comes to bridal shower/bachelorette gifts, you can play it safe by shopping a couple’s registry, but if they don’t have a registry or if you’d prefer giving something a bit more personal, unique, and specifically for the bride, keep reading for some of my bridal shower/ bachelorette gift ideas of 2013.
Pre-Wedding
Philosophy Here Comes The Bride Gift Set
The Philosophy line of skincare is one of my favorite and this bridal set includes some of the line’s bestsellers, like the purity facial cleanser, hope in a jar moisturizer, amazing grace perfumed shampoo, bath & shower gel, amazing grace perfume, firming body emulsion, plus a single-use sample of the microdelivery peel. A perfect gift to pamper and prepare for wedding day.
Lush Bath Bomb
These are, hands-down, my favorite bath product, and at over 6 bucks a pop, they’re a luxury, too. But, man, a lush bath bomb bath is worth it — relaxing as all get out, and it leave skin super soft. Plus, this sex bath bomb supposedly has aphrodisiac special powers.
Clarisonic
I know, I know, I can’t shut up about the Clarisonic, but that’s because it really works! And while it’s a bit of a splurge for a shower or bachelorette gift, if you’ve got the money it would be a truly thoughtful gift for a sister or best friend or mom or daughter as she prepares for her big day.
For the wedding:
Vintage handkerchief
Something old and something blue. The bride can carry this in her purse and dab at her eyes when she gets teary, like something out of a Victorian storybook.
Vintage Compact Mirror
This unique compact mirror is perfect for the bride to slip in her purse and use to touch-up her makeup throughout her wedding day (and beyond).
Personalized Champagne Glasses
Lovely, keepsake champagne glasses for all the wedding toasts at the reception, these glasses can be personalized with the couples initials “carved” into the tree trunk. So cute!
For the honeymoon:
Cosabella black stretch mesh lace trimmed ‘lucky’ babydoll chemise
Sexy, sophisticated… and heavily discounted. What’s not to love?
Sand My Regards Beach Towel in 1937
She’ll have the best towel on the beach during her island honeymoon…
Kama Sutra Just Married Weekender Kit
Maybe save this gift for the bachelorette party and not the bridal shower where the bride is opening gifts in front of Grandma and Aunt Edith.
For married life:
The Boozy Baker
Look, I know not every woman or wife has interest in baking. I, for one, can usually think of 50 other things I’d rather do. BUT, if I’m going to bake, I like the idea of it being boozy, and I bet the bride in your life does too.
Picnic Time Circo Cheese Set
I love this sweet set for the couple who love spending time outdoors. And if you want to go with a theme, you could give the Gourmet a Day of It Picnic Throw.
The Newlywed’s Instruction Manual
Because all of life’s big transitions should come with a manual.
Komentar
Posting Komentar