Latest Issue Of Kitchen And Bath Ideas, On A Float…
I was reading the latest issue of BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS KITCHEN AND BATH IDEAS while floating in our pool this weekend… it was perfect pool weather – sunny and 80’s. The kind of weather that attracts kids,
![DSC_1700 [1280x768]](https://fabulousfinishes.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/dsc_1700-1280x768.jpg?w=500&h=332)
![DSC_1743 [1280x768]](https://fabulousfinishes.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/dsc_1743-1280x768.jpg?w=500&h=332)
and splashes –
![DSC_1693 [1280x768]](https://fabulousfinishes.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/dsc_1693-1280x768.jpg?w=500&h=332)
![DSC_1835 [1280x768]](https://fabulousfinishes.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/dsc_1835-1280x768.jpg?w=500&h=332)
and makes for wrinkly water-logged magazines –

Cool storage ideas – love this Laundry Center-

I use similar bins in my pantry for cereal…. and I am a fan of any kind of basket storage – make use of every extra space –

NEVER saw this before, hanging pots and pans…. I like that idea!

Don’t like this idea of under sink storage – seems like it takes up more space than it space it creates –

Quartz counters engineered in a crocodile pattern –

Pretty glass cabinet doors – and continuing to notice the linear tiles –

Glass tiles everywhere… see that green backslash glass tile?

Pretty kitchen, but my first reaction was *yawn*…. can the window treatment be more boring? Like the black island though…..

This page blew in the water 🙂 I pulled it out because I wondered what everyone thought of those green hairy balls…. I think they need to go back to the land of Shrek….

Another accent color on the island – this time grey. notice that refrigerator with the glass door? Don’t think I’d like that, my fridge is always a mess –
Green cabinets –

Seeing a lot of glass door cabinets…. I have a couple in my kitchen and I’m not a fan…..


I’d rather have something like this wire insert-

or this decorative glass

I don’t like this backsplash tile, and I’m not sure why… to glossy? Or the color? Another accent color on the island cabinet –

This marble master bath shower reminded me of my finisher friend Cait Whitson from Scotland – a master marble and woodgrain artist. She tried to teach me how to create this marble – I sucked at it 🙂 but she is amazing!


If you need any further information, head out to your local book or corner store and pick up the issue for yourself. June 2010 kitchenbathideas.com.
Komentar
Posting Komentar