BRV2 Tiny House with 10 Windows by Humble Homes
Last week I showed you the McG tiny house plans.
Today I’m showing you yet another option from Humble Homes.
This one is for those of you who like the idea of a sleeping loft with a ladder.
The BRV2 Tiny House
I like the BRV2 because it makes great use of space and separates living and sleeping.
I also really like the french doors near the kitchen and living area. Did I mention this tiny house design has 10 windows?
Take the entire photo, floor plan and video tour below:
Skylights, 10 Windows and French Door in this Tiny House Design
Alright let’s go inside..
Built in Storage and Cabinets
Micro Living Room with Storage Nooks
I like the tiny living room. It must feel cozy.
Closer view of the built in cabinets below..
If you’re wondering where these cabinets are it’s opposite of the kitchen sink. 🙂
I love this tiny house design but it’s missing crucial closet space to make it livable for most of us.
Can you find a place to add a closet/storage in this design?
Kitchen and Door to the Bathroom
Bathroom in Tiny Home
Buy and instantly download the BRV2 tiny house plans from Humble Homes right now!
Sleeping Loft in the BRV2 Tiny House Design
BRV2 Tiny House Floor Plan
Buy and instantly download the BRV2 tiny house plans from Humble Homes right now!
Video Tour with Audio & Music
I just wish the design had some closet space included as it’s a concern for most of us. Aside from that I really like the layout.
Other Ways to use this Tiny House Design
Some better uses for this design might be for camping, vacations and rental cabins instead of for full-time living. This way you just live out of your backpack or suitcase when you’re there.
Do you have any other ideas to use it for or to add something to make it better for full-time living?
Buy and instantly download the BRV2 tiny house plans from Humble Homes right now!
Download 6 free tiny house plans when join our FREE tiny house newsletter!
If you enjoyed the BRV2 tiny house design “Like” and share using the buttons below then share your thoughts about it in the comments. Thank you!
Komentar
Posting Komentar