2 Best Bathroom Remodeling Contractors - Kalispell MT

Recent Requests for Bathroom Renovation Contractors in Kalispell, Montana:


New Lead

Project Location: Kalispell, MT59901

Date: 08/28/2017

Extensiveness of Remodel: I am considering changes to bathroom floorplan

Shower / Bath: Yes - I want to move or install a new shower or bath

Toilet: No - I will keep the existing toilet as is

Cabinets / Vanity: Yes - I plan to update the cabinets / vanity

Countertops: Yes - I plan to update the countertops

Sinks: Yes - I plan to update the sinks

Flooring: Yes - I plan to update the flooring

Request Stage: Ready to Hire

Desired Completion Date: Timing is flexible

Comment: Remove tub, replace with shower stall and glass doors. Remove linen closet. Install new dual sink vanity and cabinets. Install tile floor.


New Lead

Project Location: Kalispell, MT59901

Date: 08/25/2017

Extensiveness of Remodel: I am considering changes to bathroom floorplan

Shower / Bath: Yes - I want to move or install a new shower or bath

Toilet: No - I will keep the existing toilet as is

Cabinets / Vanity: Yes - I plan to update the cabinets / vanity

Countertops: Yes - I plan to update the countertops

Sinks: Yes - I plan to update the sinks

Flooring: Yes - I plan to update the flooring

Request Stage: Ready to Hire

Desired Completion Date: Less than 2 months

Comment: Want to remove a linen closet and install a double vanity and cabinets. Remove tub, convert to shower. New tile flooring.


Project Location: , MT59901

Date: 08/11/2017

Extensiveness of Remodel: I am considering changes to bathroom floorplan

Shower / Bath: Yes - I want to move or install a new shower or bath

Toilet: Yes - I will be replacing or moving the toilet

Cabinets / Vanity: Yes - I plan to update the cabinets / vanity

Countertops: No - I do not plan to update the countertops

Sinks: No - I do not plan to update the sinks

Flooring: Yes - I plan to update the flooring

Request Stage: Planning & Budgeting

Desired Completion Date: Timing is flexible

Property Owner: Yes

Comment: I would like an estimate on getting a bathroom renovated.


Project Location: Kalispell, MT59901

Date: 08/11/2017

Extensiveness of Remodel: I am considering changes to bathroom floorplan

Shower / Bath: Yes - I want to move or install a new shower or bath

Toilet: Yes - I will be replacing or moving the toilet

Cabinets / Vanity: Yes - I plan to update the cabinets / vanity

Countertops: No - I do not plan to update the countertops

Sinks: No - I do not plan to update the sinks

Flooring: Yes - I plan to update the flooring

Request Stage: Ready to Hire

Desired Completion Date: Less than 2 months

Comment: Would like to get estimate to demo existing shower and install anew American Standard 6' Whirlpool bathtub. Additional plumbing is to support moving existing toilet and washbasin 14" to where new wall will be. Finally installation of a new Exhaust Fan/ Light/Heater and ducting this through Rim Joist.


Project Location: Kalispell, MT59901

Date: 08/01/2017

Extensiveness of Remodel: I am considering changes to bathroom floorplan

Shower / Bath: Yes - I want to move or install a new shower or bath

Toilet: No - I will keep the existing toilet as is

Cabinets / Vanity: Yes - I plan to update the cabinets / vanity

Countertops: Yes - I plan to update the countertops

Sinks: Yes - I plan to update the sinks

Flooring: Yes - I plan to update the flooring

Request Stage: Planning & Budgeting

Desired Completion Date: Timing is flexible

Comment: Want to remove tub, convert to shower with a hinged glass door. Remove hall closet, expanding space in bathroom to install a double sink vanity. Install high cabinets above vanity. Install new flooring.


Project Location: Kalispell, MT59901

Date: 07/2017

Extensiveness of Remodel: I plan to maintain existing bathroom floorplan

Shower / Bath: Yes - I want to move or install a new shower or bath

Toilet: Yes - I will be replacing or moving the toilet

Cabinets / Vanity: Yes - I plan to update the cabinets / vanity

Countertops: No - I do not plan to update the countertops

Sinks: No - I do not plan to update the sinks

Flooring: Yes - I plan to update the flooring

Request Stage: Ready to Hire

Desired Completion Date: Less than 2 months

Property Owner: Yes

Comment: 1. Plumbing to demo a existing shower, install a whirlpool bath tub with rain shower and hand-wand. Plumbing to relocate existing toilet and wash basin on same wall to be moved 14" to the South. Install new light/heater/exhaust fan and ducting down through framing along North wall to exhaust out rim joists. 2. Install piping for propane to new Propane Fireplace to be built in Den. 3. Install piping for new Garage/Shop 150,000 BTU Propane heater.


Project Location: Kalispell, MT59901

Date: 06/2017

Extensiveness of Remodel: I am considering changes to bathroom floorplan

Shower / Bath: Yes - I want to move or install a new shower or bath

Toilet: No - I will keep the existing toilet as is

Cabinets / Vanity: Yes - I plan to update the cabinets / vanity

Countertops: Yes - I plan to update the countertops

Sinks: Yes - I plan to update the sinks

Flooring: Yes - I plan to update the flooring

Request Stage: Planning & Budgeting

Desired Completion Date: Less than 2 months

Property Owner: Yes

Comment: I would like to remove the old cabinetry and tub . Install a tiled shower, new flooring and sink and new cabinetry. I also need a new door. It has a pocket door currently that is not working properly.


Project Location: Kalispell, MT59901

Date: 06/2017

Request Stage: Ready to Hire

Desired Completion Date: Timing is flexible


Project Location: Kalispell, MT59901

Date: 06/2017

Extensiveness of Remodel: I plan to maintain existing bathroom floorplan

Shower / Bath: Yes - I want to move or install a new shower or bath

Toilet: No - I will keep the existing toilet as is

Cabinets / Vanity: Yes - I plan to update the cabinets / vanity

Countertops: Yes - I plan to update the countertops

Sinks: Yes - I plan to update the sinks

Flooring: Yes - I plan to update the flooring

Request Stage: Planning & Budgeting

Desired Completion Date: Timing is flexible

Property Owner: Yes

Comment: Wish to remove bathtub in a relatively small bathroom and replace with a shower, gaining room to put in a double sink vanity.


Project Location: , MT59901

Date: 06/2017

Extensiveness of Remodel: I plan to maintain existing bathroom floorplan

Shower / Bath: Yes - I want to move or install a new shower or bath

Toilet: Yes - I will be replacing or moving the toilet

Cabinets / Vanity: No - I do not plan to update the cabinets / vanity

Countertops: No - I do not plan to update the countertops

Sinks: No - I do not plan to update the sinks

Flooring: No - I do not plan to update the flooring

Request Stage: Ready to Hire

Desired Completion Date: Less than 2 months

Property Owner: Yes

Comment: I need someone to some work on my bathroom, keeping floor plan. Demolishing our shower and installing a new one, also another bathroom in the basement. Moving toilet 3 feet over on same wall and the wall moved out by 1 foot. Demo shower and put in a new shower. Need it started right away within 1-2 weeks still working on some carpentry.


Project Location: Kalispell, MT59901

Date: 06/2017

Extensiveness of Remodel: I plan to maintain existing bathroom floorplan

Shower / Bath: Yes - I want to move or install a new shower or bath

Toilet: No - I will keep the existing toilet as is

Cabinets / Vanity: No - I do not plan to update the cabinets / vanity

Countertops: Yes - I plan to update the countertops

Sinks: Yes - I plan to update the sinks

Flooring: No - I do not plan to update the flooring

Request Stage: Planning & Budgeting

Desired Completion Date: More than 2 months

Property Owner: Yes


Project Location: Kalispell, MT59901

Date: 05/2017

Extensiveness of Remodel: I plan to maintain existing bathroom floorplan

Shower / Bath: Yes - I want to move or install a new shower or bath

Toilet: Yes - I will be replacing or moving the toilet

Cabinets / Vanity: Yes - I plan to update the cabinets / vanity

Countertops: Yes - I plan to update the countertops

Sinks: Yes - I plan to update the sinks

Flooring: Yes - I plan to update the flooring

Request Stage: Planning & Budgeting

Desired Completion Date: Less than 2 months


Project Location: Kalispell, MT59901

Date: 05/2017

Request Stage: Planning & Budgeting

Desired Completion Date: Timing is flexible


Project Location: Kalispell, MT59901

Date: 05/2017

Extensiveness of Remodel: I plan to maintain existing bathroom floorplan

Shower / Bath: Yes - I want to move or install a new shower or bath

Toilet: Yes - I will be replacing or moving the toilet

Cabinets / Vanity: Yes - I plan to update the cabinets / vanity

Countertops: Yes - I plan to update the countertops

Sinks: Yes - I plan to update the sinks

Flooring: Yes - I plan to update the flooring

Request Stage: Ready to Hire

Desired Completion Date: Timing is flexible

Property Owner: Yes

Comment: Remove tub, install walk in tiled shower with seat, install new vanity and mirrors, tile floor


Project Location: Kalispell, MT59901

Date: 05/2017

Extensiveness of Remodel: I am considering changes to bathroom floorplan

Shower / Bath: Yes - I want to move or install a new shower or bath

Toilet: Yes - I will be replacing or moving the toilet

Cabinets / Vanity: Yes - I plan to update the cabinets / vanity

Countertops: Yes - I plan to update the countertops

Sinks: Yes - I plan to update the sinks

Flooring: Yes - I plan to update the flooring

Request Stage: Ready to Hire

Desired Completion Date: Less than 2 months

Comment: Move wall and add a window


Project Location: Kalispell, MT59901

Date: 05/2017

Extensiveness of Remodel: I am considering changes to bathroom floorplan

Shower / Bath: Yes - I want to move or install a new shower or bath

Toilet: Yes - I will be replacing or moving the toilet

Cabinets / Vanity: Yes - I plan to update the cabinets / vanity

Countertops: No - I do not plan to update the countertops

Sinks: No - I do not plan to update the sinks

Flooring: Yes - I plan to update the flooring

Request Stage: Ready to Hire

Desired Completion Date: Less than 2 months

Property Owner: Yes

Comment: Looking for extending internal walls of existing (2) bathrooms: 1. replacing existing shower in master bath with a combination tub/shower with river pebble sealed paneling and banton finish of existing pine walls. 2. replacing existing shower in 2nd bath with combination tub/shower with river pebble sealed paneling, sheet rock and crown molding and banton finish of existing pine walls.


Project Location: Kalispell, MT59901

Date: 04/2017

Extensiveness of Remodel: I plan to maintain existing bathroom floorplan

Shower / Bath: Yes - I want to move or install a new shower or bath

Toilet: Yes - I will be replacing or moving the toilet

Cabinets / Vanity: Yes - I plan to update the cabinets / vanity

Countertops: Yes - I plan to update the countertops

Sinks: No - I do not plan to update the sinks

Flooring: No - I do not plan to update the flooring

Request Stage: Planning & Budgeting

Desired Completion Date: Timing is flexible

Property Owner: Yes


Project Location: Kalispell, MT59901

Date: 04/2017

Extensiveness of Remodel: I plan to maintain existing bathroom floorplan

Shower / Bath: No - I will keep the existing shower or bath as is

Toilet: Yes - I will be replacing or moving the toilet

Cabinets / Vanity: Yes - I plan to update the cabinets / vanity

Countertops: Yes - I plan to update the countertops

Sinks: Yes - I plan to update the sinks

Flooring: Yes - I plan to update the flooring

Request Stage: Ready to Hire

Desired Completion Date: Timing is flexible

Property Owner: Yes

Comment: Would like to have infloor heating if feasible. There are 3 bathrooms total to be remodeled, I would for sure like to get 1 done, okay with doing all 3.


Project Location: Kalispell,, MT59901

Date: 03/2017

Extensiveness of Remodel: I am considering changes to bathroom floorplan

Shower / Bath: Yes - I want to move or install a new shower or bath

Toilet: Yes - I will be replacing or moving the toilet

Cabinets / Vanity: Yes - I plan to update the cabinets / vanity

Countertops: Yes - I plan to update the countertops

Sinks: Yes - I plan to update the sinks

Flooring: Yes - I plan to update the flooring

Request Stage: Planning & Budgeting

Desired Completion Date: More than 2 months

Property Owner: Yes


Project Location: Kalispell, MT59901

Date: 03/2017

Extensiveness of Remodel: I am considering changes to bathroom floorplan

Shower / Bath: Yes - I want to move or install a new shower or bath

Toilet: Yes - I will be replacing or moving the toilet

Cabinets / Vanity: Yes - I plan to update the cabinets / vanity

Countertops: Yes - I plan to update the countertops

Sinks: Yes - I plan to update the sinks

Flooring: Yes - I plan to update the flooring

Request Stage: Planning & Budgeting

Desired Completion Date: More than 2 months

Property Owner: Yes

Comment: complete remoodel

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

How to Install the KBRS Tile-Basin®

Tile Ideas for Your Kitchen or Bathroom

Republican leader: Keeping transgender men out of girl’s bathrooms is an ‘awful idea’ | News