Painted Bathroom Faucets & Shower Frame
Well I've done what most people wouldn't dare to do. I've painted some bathroom faucets and a shower frame!
They started out very garish brass, with the finish worn off in places.
:strip_icc():blur(1):quality(25)/http://assets.curbly.com/photos/0000/0012/6372/j_and_a_faucet_before.jpg)
:strip_icc():blur(1):quality(25)/http://assets.curbly.com/photos/0000/0012/6376/j_and_a_master_bathroom_tub_faucet_before.jpg)
:strip_icc():blur(1):quality(25)/http://assets.curbly.com/photos/0000/0012/6380/j_and_a_master_bathroom_shower_before.jpg)
I'm not gonna lie...it wasn't easy. Actually, if I had just done the faucets, the process would have been much less labor-intensive. But painting that shower surround just about did me in!! The actual painting wasn't the hard part. The prep work seemed unending. But when all was said and done, I think it was well worth the effort, especially considering how much money I saved by not replacing the faucets, replacing the shower surround, and paying for the labor to have those things done!!
:strip_icc():blur(1):quality(25)/http://assets.curbly.com/photos/0000/0012/6384/j_and_a_master_bathroom_faucet_after_2.jpg)
:strip_icc():blur(1):quality(25)/http://assets.curbly.com/photos/0000/0012/6388/j_and_a_master_bathroom_shower_after.jpg)
Click here to head over to Addicted 2 Decorating to see more before and after pictures. Or if you'd like to try this yourself, click here for the complete DIY instructions.
Komentar
Posting Komentar