Remove Mud Shower Pan | Ask the Builder
DEAR TIM: I’ve decided to do a major bathroom remodel job. One of the things that needs to be demolished is a full ceramic tile shower with a seat and a concrete mud floor. I’m feeling pretty good about removing the tile from the walls and ceiling, but I don’t know the best way to remove the tile floor and the concrete mud floor. Have you ever done this before? What’s been your weapon of choice? What tips can you offer to minimize the pain both to my body, the family and our possessions? Mark P., Tampa, FL DEAR MARK: I’ve walked the walk. You’re about to undertake a nasty job that few look forward to. The good news is that if it’s a standard-sized shower, then you’ve only got about 10 square feet of misery to face. " + "
Komentar
Posting Komentar