Amber Labdanum Bath Oil: Olympic Orchids GIVEAWAY


Hey Posse, It’s winter where you are and I know you’re all looking for something to keep you warm & cosy. I think I have the perfect thing, Amber Labdanum Bath Oil. Ellen Covey, who is one of the USAs most loved Independent Perfumers, created this magnificent beauty. The photo is of my 3rd bottle, bought retail and loved so much I wrote to Ellen and asked her to make it available again on her website so I could write about it and tell you. Amber Labdanum Bath Oil will change the way you bathe.

Amber Labdanum bath-oil-olympic-orchids

I have no note lists, just what’s written on the bottle. So amber is “sweet, resinous, cozy and warm, often rather powdery note recreated from a mix of balsams. Usually labdanum, benzoin, vanilla, styrax and fir or a combination of some of these. The default oriental note. from Fragrantica”Must be extra labdanum in this particular mix. The oil is a blend of coconut and argan oils, with no artificial coloring or preservatives.

If you want the perfect base scent for all your vanilla and oriental fragrances then this is the bath oil for you. Further, you will have soft, glowing and fabulously scented skin.

How do I feel when I bathe in Amber Labdanum Bath Oil? I feel plush and luxe. Even using it here in Sydney’s high summer in a cold bath is amazing. You wouldn’t think so but the scent seems to cut through the heat rather than amplify it like most ambers do.

I’ve just had word from Ellen Covey that they will be adding some more Bath Oils to the range soon. Woo Hoo!

Olympic Orchids has two sizes $18/60ml and $30/120ml

WHAT CAN YOU WIN?

This week we will have 1 winner who will receive:
1 x 60ml Amber Labdanum Bath Oil
P&H Anywhere in the world

HOW DO YOU WIN?

It’s easy. Tell me your favourite bath product.

HOUSEKEEPING

Entries Close Sunday 15th January 2017 10pm Australian EdsT and winners will be announced in a separate post.
Winner will be chosen by random.org
The winners will have till Thurssday 19th January 2017 to get in touch (portia underscore turbo at yahoo dot com dot au) with their address or the prize will go to someone else.
No responsibility taken for lost or damaged goods in transit

This is interesting too!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

How to Install the KBRS Tile-Basin®

Tile Ideas for Your Kitchen or Bathroom

Republican leader: Keeping transgender men out of girl’s bathrooms is an ‘awful idea’ | News